All grades will complete in three Track Meets:
- Saturday, May 4 Clarence High School
- Saturday May 11th at 9:30am (Report at 9:00) at Williamville South High School
- Saturday May 18th at 9:30am (Report at 9:00) at Williamsville South High School
In addition, 4th through 8th grade students will participate in 2 additional Track Meets:
- May 14, 8:30 – 1:30 Diocesan Track Meet, St. Francis High School, Athol Spring ·
- Wednesday, May 29th at 2:15 at St. Mary’s School for the Deaf
Practices for all grades will be held on Tuesdays, April 23rd through May 14th
from 2:15 – 3:30.
Students should report to the gym at 2:15. Students should be picked up from the gym at 3:30. No students will be released from the gym without a parent. Bring t-shirt, shorts, sneakers, sweatpants, sweatshirt, and a water bottle. We practice outside rain or shine.
Please send 2 checks with your paperwork.
$20 per student made payable to St. Mary’s for your track fee.
$25 per student made payable to St. Mary’s for your REFUNDABLE shirt deposit.
We need many parents to help at practices and run events at the track meets. If your child is participating in track, you are expected to volunteer at some point during our short season. This is a great way to get to know other St. Mary’s families and to join in the fun with the kids.
Call Dan /Mary Ellen Burger 912-1325 OR Julanne Durkin 861-7364