Get ready to support St. Mary’s by supporting the Fall Into Cash raffle! Formerly, Snow Me the Money, this year’s raffle has been moved to fall and features the same great prizes and festive raffle party. Fall Into Cash is Saturday, November 18, 2017 from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. and is coordinated by St. Mary School Home School Association. Prizes include one $10,000 grand prize, one $2,500, three $500 prizes, four $250 prizes, and five $100 prizes. $50 donation per ticket (raffle winner need not be present to win). Event admission included with each raffle purchase which includes craft beer from the Rohrbach Brweing Co., wine & pop. $10 donation at the door for patrons without a paid raffle ticket. Lloyd, Chef’s and Sassi Cakes food trucks on site as you go sampling available the night of the event. Stay tuned for volunteer opportunities for the night of the event.
- SMS CLASS OF 2020 EARN HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIPS
- SMS Grads in Mount St. Mary Academy Class of 2020 are Valedictorian and National Merit Scholar
- 7th Grade Makerspace to “716 Ear Savers”: SMS Student Provides Relief to Healthcare Workers
- SMS 7th Grader Crushes Covid
- BODY SYSTEM MODELS by SMS Creative Minds